Sunday, October 7, 2012

Illuminate: Believe


This post describes what my life might look like in the year ahead. 

“One year from today.”

Today, I can look at a family with one boy and one girl and be happy for what they have.


Today, it is not painful to be in a room full of families with lots of children.


Today, I no longer wish I could experience pregnancy. Just. One. More. Time.


Today, my son growing up makes me happy, not sad for what is lost forever.

Today, I fill the fullness of my life and it brings me joy.

Today, I feel the spirits of my babies with every breath I take.


Today, I appreciate the journey I have been on and where my life has taken me.


Today, I feel peace.


Today, I believe.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, and every day, I believe you are one of the most insightful and beautiful people I know. I loved the simplicity of your post, and I love the focus on today. It really is all we have - the past has come and gone while the future is unpredictable (as all "babyloss" parents know). I appreciate the growth you shared in this post.
Caroline

Fumbling towards Motherhood said...

Such a beautiful post. I am so happy you are at peace now ((BIG HUG))

Post a Comment